Return to Frames  







 

Frame of the Madonna della Seggiola

Painting by Raffaello in 1514 (16th century).
It belonged to the Medici family until the middle of the 16th century and was taken to Paris by Napoleon. Today it is exhibited in Florence at Palazzo Pitti.

National Register of Historic Places
Presently Listed as: DeVaughn-Lewis House
Phone (850) 212-0352         /